Our experts can propose tax optimized solutions and help with issues on international commercial activities.23>
Whether a U.S. business competing in a global market or a foreign business seeking entry into the U.S., organizations with international operations require careful planning and structuring. At EEPB, we are positioned to meet your global tax needs, providing strategies to overcome your international tax challenges and communicate solutions to you in a clear manner. We leverage our decades of hands-on experience and our membership in DFK International to help you reduce your tax burden and seek ways to reap tax advantages.
We’ve helped companies across a wide range of expansion states with:
- Dealing with developments in technology and e-commerce, and their impact on tax laws
- Repatriation of profits to the U.S.
- Domesticating foreign entities
- Optimizing the use of excess foreign tax credits
- Maximizing US tax benefits on income from export salesMaximizing US tax benefits on income from export sales
- Due diligence and compliance with U.S. laws requiring disclosure of foreign accounts and investments