Human Resources Manager
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manage human resources activities.
- Advise others on legal or regulatory compliance matters.
- Recommend organizational process or policy changes.
- Administer compensation or benefits programs.
- Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities.
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in area of expertise.
- Compile operational data.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Minimum 2 years experience in human resources or related field.
- Competent in payroll programs- ADP and Paychecks
- Advance knowledge in 401K, FSP (Flexible Spending Plan) and Insurance
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
If you are interested in talking to the EEPB recruiting staff, please email, fax, or mail your resume to:
2950 North Loop West, Suite 1200
Houston, Texas 77092