- Managerial & Supervisory Experience -- Mentoring various staff and senior accountants, the Tax Manager being responsible for first level review and coordination of related tax filings for high net worth families and their related entities.
- Tax Return Preparation & Review – The tax manager will assist in preparing complex tax returns & review individual, trust, partnership and corporate tax returns for Director approval (Forms 1040, 1041, 1065, and 1120S tax returns.) Estate and Form 706 experience – a plus.
- Tax Strategy & Planning –Assisting with tax consulting engagements utilizing tax strategies and coordinating multiple related entities. Tax research skills using BNA Portfolios – a plus.
- Business Development – Assist with business development for new business opportunities and additional client service expansion.
- Must work collaboratively with other managers and senior managers in leadership role with seniors and staff.
- Degree in accounting or related field
- CPA License required
- Tax background
- 6 – 8 years public accounting experience
- Strong management skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and analytical thinking
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
If you are interested in talking to the EEPB recruiting staff, please email, fax, or mail your resume to:
2950 North Loop West, Suite 1200
Houston, Texas 77092